Renowned for Temperament Specialising in Reds EST:1994
" ....I pride myself in keeping the focus on temperament, sound body, health, and mind...."
Through the end of the year we have a couple of litters planned, the litters are due in November
and will be ready to head home late December early January.
If you are interested in our Puppies please fill out the Puppy Questionnaire if you havent already,
where you can let me know your Information and preferences.
We take pride in matching the suitability of a Border Collie and their perfect families, the Questionnaire
will give me the tools to start matching the suitability of a Border collie and their forever family.
- All pups are wormed, vet checked, vaccinated C3 and Micro chipped .
- Each Puppy comes with a start up health insurance 6 week policy through Pet Plan.
- They are registered on the limited register with the Royal Canine Council.
- You'll receive the registration papers and all microchip information.
- Also included in the puppy pack is, their health card & worming time table, meal requirements
- Puppy Handy Hints.
- These puppies can never develop CL, CEA or TNS breeding family are DNA tested to ensure pups can never be affected.
- Hip and Elbow scoring is also part of our Breeding Management Plan.
- Also included in the puppy pack is information on the breed of the Border Collie, their health card & meal requirements.
- Receive a BLACK HAWK food sample.
- The pups are 8 weeks old when they are ready to start their new stage in their life of going to their new home.
Rivermaid Border Collies Dogs NSW ANKC Member 2000869450
We will still be screening the suitability of the different dogs to their prospective forever homes
to make sure their personality and level of Border Collie drive is matched.